Make me dance, I want to surrender... ♥

5.31.2011

Crayola doesn't make a color for your eyes

I went to see the doctor. I'd come down with the blues.
She said "No, I can't cure you, but I know something you can do.
Take out a piece of paper, and sit down for a while,
And draw a pretty picture of something that makes you smile."

Well, I know what makes me happy. Didn't have to think for long.
But when I tried to draw it, it always came out wrong.
I had a box of 12, 48 and 64,
But nowhere could I find that one shade I was looking for.
I guess I realized shoulda come as no surprise
Crayola doesn't make a color for your eyes.
There is no way that I could possibly describe you.
Crayola doesn't make a color to draw my love.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...