Make me dance, I want to surrender... ♥

11.03.2011

A Very She and Him Christmas...

I love all holidays, but I admit I'm a sucker for Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year... also She and Him is one of my favorite bands. I absolutely love their music and style, so they made my dream come true with this Christmas album! I know it's still a little soon to be getting my Christmas fever, but the album it's already for sale, I just can help it
...

Zooey Deschaner and M. Ward
(Picture here)

(Picrture here)

The Christmas Waltz
Christmas Day
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
I’ll Be Home for Christmas
Christmas Wish
Sleigh Ride
Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
Silver Bells
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Blue Christmas
Little Saint Nick
The Christmas Song



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...