Make me dance, I want to surrender... ♥

5.28.2011

"Tanzt tanzt... sonst sind wir verloren." Pina Bausch

Pina directed by Wim Wenders



I'm not really sure how but I have to see this movie! I'm almost certain it won't be showing in any cinema close to me, but I'll do my best to get it...


(picture wikipedia)

The film it's a 3-D documentary that features great art by the German choreographer Pina Bausch (27 July 1940 – 30 June 2009). I'm not a big fan of 3-D films but as I said, I'm sure I won't be seeing this movie on a cinema...



I think the film looks amazing and full of emotion... In the last couple years I've become a huge fan of modern and contemporary dance, I've been practicing contemporary myself for almost 2 years now... I can't wait to see it!


song recommendation: Lilies in the Valley - Jun Miyake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...